Knowing the difference between Arabica and Robusta coffee better20 February, 2022
PRM20 December, 2022
Tiramisu is a creamy, coffee-flavored Italian dessert believed to have been invented in the early 19th century and is still a favorite among many coffee lovers. Tiramisu simply means “pick me up,” so the coffee element plays an important role in this exciting dessert and must be strong and abundant to give the energy to move around to anyone who eats it. Many tiramisu recipes require espresso, but strong grinded coffee or instant gold coffee is fine and can both speed up the process and add a wonderful flavor to this dessert. Ladyfinger, creamy cheeses like mascarpone, and heavy cream are also essentials to make this attractive dessert. Of course, other ingredients may be added to this recipe all around the world according to the taste and culture of the countries. Still, here we have an easy recipe for you that is prepared based on European preference and is liked by everyone interested in the unique taste of coffee. Our recipe is straightforward without lengthy explanations. The best tiramisu recipe is the one where you have easy access to all the ingredients and doesn’t need much time and money to prepare them.
To get started, we need the following ingredients:
- heavy cream
- Grinded coffee
- Ladyfingers or biscuits
- cacao powder
How to prepare tiramisu dessert
To prepare a delicious dessert that stands out on the table and impresses all the guests, you don’t have to do anything complicated and time-consuming, just follow us step by step to prepare your wonderful dessert:
- First, you need whipped cream. Stir it manually or in the mixer to gain the required thickness so that it can be formed properly and easily.
- After preparing the cream, mix mascarpone or any cream cheese you like with cinnamon and vanilla until they are thoroughly combined; then add this mixture to the whipped cream and mix all the ingredients.
- In the next step, soak the ladyfingers or biscuits into the coffee you have prepared. Be careful! You shouldn’t soak the ladyfingers or biscuits in the coffee for too long because they will get too wet and fall apart. Just dip both sides of them into the coffee quickly.
- The work is almost done at this step, and you only have to put the tiramisu in your bowl to prepare it. Start with placing a layer of ladyfinger soaked in coffee at the bottom of the bowl, then add the mixture of whipped cream and mascarpone to it. Do it layer by layer until the end.
- Your tiramisu is ready, but you need to put it in the refrigerator for at least four hours or overnight so that the ingredients mix well and cool down.
- After you take the tiramisu out of the fridge, your dessert is ready to serve, but for a beautiful finish, we suggest you decorate it with a bit of cocoa powder, cinnamon, or coffee and then cut it into pieces.
- Above is a basic and easy recipe to prepare one of the most popular and delicious coffee-flavored desserts in the world and enjoy eating it with your loved ones. You can have it with a cup of coffee or tea.